Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Nonwoven Polyester Aisle Runner

Have any of you ever used these or known anyone who has for their aisle runner!? I'm trying to decide if I should go with the burlap runner instead?

Re: Nonwoven Polyester Aisle Runner

• Options
    I'm really trying to see how strong it is.. The last thing I want is it ripping
  • Options

I would go with the nonwoven Polyester over burlap. You have a higher chance of a heel going through the burlap and getting caught in it which would cause it to be pulled out of place and also to have the person fall too. The polyester should hold up ok, depending on what type of surface you put it on. If you planned for something outdoors, it won't hold up and there isn't anything safe you can replace it with. If inside a venue, check with the venue before ordering, I know some churches won't allow runners depending on what their floor is. Example, if the church has a marble floor, the runners will slide causing a tripping hazard. You have to think that not only will your BM & you be walking on it, but all your guests after the ceremony. From a photography standpoint, if your the runner gets messed up when it's walked on, it will show in all your photos and it can actually take away from the detail and beauty of a train on your dress as if you have a white dress and a white runner, they will blend into each other colorwise. A good photographer will get several pictures of you from front and back of you walking up the isle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards