Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: Good excuse for a PPD?

• Options
  • Options
    WHAT THE FUCK?  This HAS to be mud.  I'm flabbergasted!
  • Options
    WFT? 

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Definitely not legal.. If this is true, they must be a little slow to have taken the order seriously.
  • Options

I typically like when judges do out of the box sentencing because it could actually impact the defendant so that they don't repeat their offense.  But forcing someone to marry a person who was not involved in the actual incident physically?  This is crazy!

I can't imagine this judge won't be reprimanded in some way over this.  He crossed a huge line.

What would have happened if it was the guy's sister who he was sticking up for?  Would the judge have made him marry his own sister?  I'm really surprised the attorney for the guy did not appeal the sentence immediately.

• Options
    This is absurd.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    So much nope, so little time.

• Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    WTF?!?!?

Bible verses and marriage??
  • Options
    This reminds me of when I went to Morocco. There were protests going on when I got there because a week before a young woman had killed herself. She had been raped and and her rapist's punishment was to marry her. 

I'm just saying, for as much of the population that believes the implementation of shar'iah law in the U.S. is a legitimate fear to have...

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    She's 19! Holy shit, this made my skin crawl. She's barely out of high school and this judge thinks it's appropriate to pressure her into making what should be a life-long commitment!
  • Options
    SP29 said:
    WTF?!?!?

Bible verses and marriage??
    Good excuse for a lawsuit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards