Attire & Accessories Forum

How do you wear your heels?

Hi Knotties!

Wearing heels can be a pain (literally), but everyone has their own tricks on making it a little more bearable. Some tape their toes, others use Sole Serum (a numbing cream for your feet) or they bring flats to change into after the wedding ceremony. 

Do you have any special tricks to wearing your heels on your wedding day? Let us know below!

Re: How do you wear your heels?

• Not wearing heels on my wedding day but whenever I do I use the inserts that go on just the balls of the feet, they are THESE.

I love them, they stick to the shoe but don't leave any residue behind and I just move them to whichever pair I am wearing that day. You can also wear them with open toe shoes because they stick which is awesome!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wear heels all the time, so my wedding day needed no tricks to do so.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • My husband and I are both big dancers so I'm bringing a pair of flats to change into for after the ceremony. 
  • Not wearing heels- flats all day.
  • I'm a wedding planner and used Sole Serum this past weekend at a wedding and it was amazing! I had my favorite pair of shoes on while running around keeping things on schedule. I even shared it with the bride and bridesmaids and they loved it! Sole Serum is perfect for brides, bridesmaids, and even wedding planners like myself! The bride and bridesmaids were in their heels all night long dancing! Sole Serum is a lifesaver! 
  • I'm not a high heel girl because I was never that good at walking in them and I dislike the way they make my feet feel.  I think comfort and style are not mutually exclusive, so I will likely find a cute pair of flats or flat sandals when the time comes.
  • I am suffering through wearing heals I couldnt resist some sparkly hot 4.5inch heals for the big day i will have to try this serum out!! sounds great

• Will definitely look for that serum.  I have my heart set on wearing these because they're my favorite shoes and his favorites too, but they rub my toes into painful blisters.  Does anyone have any tricks for peeptoes specifically? image
  • I find a platform helps a lot, as does a really well made shoe. Also, all feet are shaped differently and some designers just don't suit all shapes of feet so not trying to force yourself into a shoe that doesn't fit will (Cinderella step-sister style) also helps. #1 tip, find a shoe that fits!
  • Bigwands said:

Will definitely look for that serum.  I have my heart set on wearing these because they're my favorite shoes and his favorites too, but they rub my toes into painful blisters.  Does anyone have any tricks for peeptoes specifically? image

Have you tried toeless panty hose? Hanes makes some and it does wonders for me with that issue.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I'm a wedding planner and used Sole Serum this past weekend at a wedding and it was amazing! I had my favorite pair of shoes on while running around keeping things on schedule. I even shared it with the bride and bridesmaids and they loved it! Sole Serum is perfect for brides, bridesmaids, and even wedding planners like myself! The bride and bridesmaids were in their heels all night long dancing! Sole Serum is a lifesaver! 
    Are we all supposed to pretend like this isn't a vendor or a sponsored post?

Are we all supposed to pretend like this isn't a vendor or a sponsored post?

Hi there, 

I've actually reached out to this member and it's not a sponsored post, just very excited about Sole Serum! If they come back to promote their business that is grounds for banning, but this post itself doesn't violate TOS.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards