Chit Chat
Options

In case you need a laugh: The best troll ever

My coworker just found this - it's flipping hilarious. There's a link at the bottom to the guy's Facebook page, where he has screen shots of every single post he replied to. I was cracking up in the middle of a quiet office, pretty sure my neighbor thought I was crazy.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: In case you need a laugh: The best troll ever

• Options
    I saw this, it's great!  

I still don't understand why some people are so angry that Target will just sell legos or chemistry sets in yellow aisles opposed to girls legos in pink aisles and boys chemistry sets in blue aisles.
  • Options
    My friend shared this with me today and I thought it was hysterical!

Some days, everyone needs a Snickers bar.

• Options
    Brilliant. 
  • Options

saw that too it is great.

at first I though the Target thing meant they were doing it for everything, clothing included which had me scratching my head. 

• Options
    That's awesome, but I don't get it.  People are upset the Barbies won't have a pink aisle??  Why are aisles different colours in the first place??  

• Options
    kvruns said:

saw that too it is great.

at first I though the Target thing meant they were doing it for everything, clothing included which had me scratching my head. 

I love the tampon rant/response. That one was hilarious. Tampons are not toys. 
  • Options
    OMG, the snickers comment.  And I'm /dead
  • Options
    The couple's Facebook page comment was probably my favorite one, followed closely by the tampon guy. And I seriously don't understand the uproar; I have to think that these people didn't actually read about what Target was doing and think that there won't BE "gendered" toys anymore (like, they will stop carrying anything traditionally marketed to boys or girls, and everything they sell will be gender neutral). Or that there will no longer be men's and women's clothing and everyone will be forced to buy khakis and polo shirts and be androgynous. It's also clear that most of these people hate anything to do with political correctness.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    labro said:
    That's awesome, but I don't get it.  People are upset the Barbies won't have a pink aisle??  Why are aisles different colours in the first place??  
    Have you ever been in the Target kids section? It was seriously SO bad. They had it labeled as "girls toys" and "boys toys" and the girl's aisle was filled with bright pink stuff, Barbies, My Little Pony, girlie dress up, and if you wanted Power Rangers or building toys or ANY kind of sports related toy then you had to go in the boys aisle. It was actually pretty messed up and painful (cause there was SO much pink). I'm actually really happy they've done this. Shopping for my niece and nephew in there was always a pain since everything was so segregated.

Nope. They were only open here a few months and then all were shut. Never got around to going, and I don't think I've been in the States either

• Options
    I don't think any of them know what "gender neutral" really means, or as PP said, what Target was actually doing. 

They're probably the type of people like the girl I stopped being friends with years ago, after she asked me where I go to church for Jewish. 
  • Options
    I'm glad Target going gender neutral. I was always a tomboy and adults always gave me weird looks and would ask me if I were lost whenever I walked into the boys aisle to get a ball or a Lego set that wasn't pink.
  • Options
    I just found the second best thing on the internet today (after Target guy): http://www.kgw.com/story/entertainment/2015/08/13/our-favorite-scary-tom-brady-sketch-memes/31629465/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2015

I just found the second best thing on the internet today (after Target guy): http://www.kgw.com/story/entertainment/2015/08/13/our-favorite-scary-tom-brady-sketch-memes/31629465/

The face finally matches the cheater's soul.

ETF box snark- for once it showed up!
  • Options
    Hilarious.  I loved that some of the responses prompted the original complainers to re-comment on the "terrible customer service".
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    The tampon one was my favorite. Followed closely by the one FB account per couple.
  • Options
    You guys need to like  "Hope that helps" on facebook. It's similar and hilarious. They were "Customer Service" but companies got pissed at them so they still use that name but the page is under "hope that helps" now. 

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    You guys need to like  "Hope that helps" on facebook. It's similar and hilarious. They were "Customer Service" but companies got pissed at them so they still use that name but the page is under "hope that helps" now. 

My friend got me into them awhile ago. I was sad for the name change but they are so funny that it doesn't matter.  
  • Options

Well there goes my morning.  I'll be entertained by this for awhile!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Lol What?! The reply is killing me 
  • Options
    NowIAmSypNowIAmSyp member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
  • Options

lol her hashtags are by far the best part. What an impact! 
  • Options

lol her hashtags are by far the best part. What an impact! 
    Don't get me going on the overuse of hashtags. Especially ones made up on the spot that NO ONE ELSE will ever use.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards