Not Engaged Yet

AW : He got me a new car! Pics included

Well my man has done it once again! He hated my car from the beginning and the thing kept breaking down so I am not a proud new owner of a Kia Sportage! He says it's a family car for our family to grow into awwww. And he is now designing my engagement ring with the family diamond he was given. He said he has his ideas what he wants to do with it...I'm so happy! So here's to our future haha and I'm loving my new car!

Re: AW : He got me a new car! Pics included

• Congratulations on the car! It's always a good feeling to just crank up your car and go. You must show the engagement ring once he gives it to you! I love anything about vintage/heirloom diamonds. :smiley:

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• cu97tiger said:
    Well my man has done it once again! He hated my car from the beginning and the thing kept breaking down so I am not a proud new owner of a Kia Sportage! He says it's a family car for our family to grow into awwww. And he is now designing my engagement ring with the family diamond he was given. He said he has his ideas what he wants to do with it...I'm so happy! So here's to our future haha and I'm loving my new car!
    Starbucks.... dump... trash can.... can't even.
    @cu97tiger - I don't get it. :(

• It's akin to @csousa's awesome analogy detailed here by @goldenpenguin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• What the fuck happened here?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    cu97tiger said:
    You're welcome.

Hearing you retell this story in person was way better.

Anniversary

• Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:
    cu97tiger said:
    You're welcome.

Hearing you retell this story in person was way better.
    Thanks for leading me down the rabbit hole of old threads. :) A good use of my afternoon.

• Thanks for the replies that were positive. Not sure what the others meant. But I'm a happy girl that's all that matters.
  • Thanks for the replies that were positive. Not sure what the others meant. But I'm a happy girl that's all that matters.

Cool story, bro

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
    @Swazzle provided a link!

• I saw the link... I am just trying to make friends here is all..
  • OP, just some advice- the way to make friends around here is to join in on the regular discussions so people know who you are. 

• OMG That thread was a walk down memory lane!!! I miss all those old posters. Damn that was funny!
    friends tv show funy

This post makes about as much sense as Lorraine at the buffet.
  • I'm sorry I did the get to know you post and everything I guess I didn't know how to get involved... Maybe tell me how to get known?
  • I'm sorry I did the get to know you post and everything I guess I didn't know how to get involved... Maybe tell me how to get known?
    Just start posting more regularly in the daily threads and comment on other people's posts, etc.  Basically what you would do in real life when you want to get to know a group of people.  The girls on here are great, honestly, so if you try to get to know them, we will try to get to know you in turn.   
    Including this post, you have made four posts and eight comments. All your comments except one has been in a thread you started. No one really knows you, how could they? You haven't really contributed to the community. Lurk some and post around the boards.
  • My immediate reaction...image
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I don't know who @thespeshulestsnowflake is either, though......

........... but nice of her to help out I guess?

• AlPacina said:

I don't know who @thespeshulestsnowflake is either, though......

........... but nice of her to help out I guess?

Hi...yeah it seems like I'm not one to talk. I'm more active on the chit chat, E, and WP boards...but I come here every now and then since I'm NEY.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards