Knottie Tech Help

Wedding Website Update

Hello,

I have emailed but have not gotten any response back. My wedding website creator is still on the old platform. I've tried everything and I can't get it to update. Does anyone know how to access the new wedding website platform if yours is stuck on the old one?

Thank you. 

Re: Wedding Website Update

• Hi there!

If you started creating your Wedding Website using our old templates and site, we can definitely help you switch over to the new builder. The old site builder is still up and running and you can access your site as usual. 

Some things to note if you switch to the new tool:
    • You will have to start your wedding website from scratch
    • If you have a custom domain for your old site, we can map it to the new site - it's a two-step in the process though, so we'll need you to start creating the new site first and then complete the mapping when you have a new site URL.
    If you'd like to have your wedding website switched to the new site builder, please provide the email address you used to sign up for an account, and we’ll switch your account to the new site builder. (You can PM me your email address)

Thank you!
  • I am having the same problem and didn't know anything about a new platform. No one has answered by email request for help (sounds like a theme The Knot should look into) and I have to correct something before I mail my invitations today. :(  I have the wedding website address listed on the invite so that has to remain the same.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I am having the same problem and didn't know anything about a new platform. No one has answered by email request for help (sounds like a theme The Knot should look into) and I have to correct something before I mail my invitations today. :(  I have the wedding website address listed on the invite so that has to remain the same.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. Are you currently unable to edit your site? The old site builder is still running, and you are not required to switch to the new site builder. 

If you are currently unable to edit it, please try clearing your cache and cookies as this has helped users in the past with the same problem.

If this does not work, let me know and I'll have our team investigate. Thank you!
  • Hi, I was looking to purchase a domain name for my wedding website. It looks like I may be stuck on the old platform as there is no option to do this. Could I get some help?

Thanks
  • Hi @jmsn2016,

I can certainly help you purchase a custom domain name. I checked on your wedding website and you are using the old site builder. In order to purchase a domain name, we'll need to switch you to the new platform. Keep in mind that if you switch to the new platform, you will have to start your wedding website from scratch.

If you'd like to switch to the new site builder in order to purchase a domain name, let me know and I can have that done for you! 
  • That is completely fine with me. I would love any help!
  • Perfect! I will have our team make the switch for you! (Also following up with you via PM) :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards