Wedding Reception Forum
Options

best place for personalized paper napkins?

I've decided to order some personalized paper napkins to have on hand for extras at the reception.  We have satin that will already be at each place setting. 

Where is everyone getting theirs?

TIA!

Re: best place for personalized paper napkins?

• Options
    I've seen them used as cocktail napkins for drinks from the bar, or you could have them given out with passed hors d'oeuvres/set out next to a cheese plate during cocktail hour. If your setting is formal during dinner, I'd avoid using them at the actual table.
  • Options
    I would use your money elsewhere, like adding on an additional app or upgrading your bar.  You know, something that your guests will actually appreciate and remember.

• Options
    You can get some from Etsy. I found a couple places with good prices from there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I'm not sure where my mom got our's from.  It was her "surprise" to us.    7 years later we still have some leftover.     At least she was smart enough to just to have our names on some and the others just a starfish.  Nothing with a date or wedding-y.  

I've worked many weddings in my time.  At the end of the night there is always a box or more.  My suggestion is make them generic as possible (i.e. no date, no wedding bells or rings) so you can at least reuse them in the future.  Otherwise you will be wasting a lot of them.  Some people do not care about them going to waste. Other's do.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:
    I'm not sure where my mom got our's from.  It was her "surprise" to us.    7 years later we still have some leftover.     At least she was smart enough to just to have our names on some and the others just a starfish.  Nothing with a date or wedding-y.  

I've worked many weddings in my time.  At the end of the night there is always a box or more.  My suggestion is make them generic as possible (i.e. no date, no wedding bells or rings) so you can at least reuse them in the future.  Otherwise you will be wasting a lot of them.  Some people do not care about them going to waste. Other's do.
    Hell, if you're going to do them go ahead and go all out.  Last year at the family reunion at my aunt's house, we found ourselves using their wedding napkins emblazoned with the date July 9th, 1977.  It was awesome.
  • Options

In the trash

...or remaining in the warehouse

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards