So my FI proposed Christmas Day 2014. Super exciting and romantic! We agreed upon a Summer 2016 wedding, July 2016 specifically. Well, that month doesn't work out too well for his teen daughters schedule- so I suggested we change it to September 2016 ( I truly have my heart set on a summer wedding). He agreed. When we agreed to the July wedding I suggested color schemes that I believe look good during that time of year, now that we have changed the date, I want to change the colors- he refuses. So I started looking at All inclusive venues and he complains about money. When I suggest a court house wedding, he says no to that. When I try to tell him that booking a venue and vendors early is extremely important, he nodded and agrees but his refusal to do anything financial is driving me crazy. He has recently told me that he would like to wait until January/February 2016 to start planning!!!!!!!! For a September 2016 wedding. And if he doesn't have his ducks in a row, then we can go to the court house. This was said AFTER we discussed a September 2016 date and me asking BM to be a part of the day. At this point I no longer care about the wedding but I don't wanna seem like a butt hole for getting these ladies excited about a wedding that may never be. I want to talk to him about it but it doesn't seem like he understands what I am saying or where I am coming from. Any suggestions on how to talk to him about my concerns?