January 2016 Weddings
Options

The details...

Hi Ladies,

Jan 30th 2016 bride from NYC!!!!  Excited to share and get ideas from everyone.  So far I have booked a venue, officiant, ordering wedding dress shortly, purchased bridesmaids dresses. 

What is everyone else looking for?

Re: The details...

• Options
    Hey! Its a little late but I thought I would reply. I just discovered these boards and its awesome! My wedding is Jan 23 in Chicago! I have a venue, dress, colors, church. I think we just found out photographer. Just looking for a videographer and bridesmaid dresses soon!
  • Options
    What colors are you ladies doing for the winter weddings? I'm a little stuck and wouldn't mind seeing what everyone else is doing. My dress is champagne and ivory and the girls will be in navy with the boys in dark gray. I'm torn between bringing in another accent color with the decorations or going all white/cream.. suggestions?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Getting married Jan. 16 in Pittsburgh. Colors will be gold, dusty rose and silver/gray. Working on decor now!
  • Options
    Getting married in NYC on 1/30/16.  Colors Navy and Pewter. Have venue, dress, dj, photographer, save the dates.   Doing a winter wonderland theme. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards