Snarky Brides
Options

MISSING CHEF

I'm really bummed that VIP Country Club in New Rochelle has changed Chefs.  The only reason to have an event there was because of the food.  Hearing that it's falling apart with few and far between events happening there.  Was highly recommended to us - was thinking of changing venues.  Oh well - still exploring - any thoughts?

Re: MISSING CHEF

• Options
    Keep exploring until you find somewhere else
  • Options
    Yeah no one really knows where you're talking about. We don't live in your area.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm really bummed that VIP Country Club in New Rochelle has changed Chefs.  The only reason to have an event there was because of the food.  Hearing that it's falling apart with few and far between events happening there.  Was highly recommended to us - was thinking of changing venues.  Oh well - still exploring - any thoughts?
    Where the fuck is New Rochelle?  England?  New York? Southern California?  South Africa?
  • Options
    I assume you are talking about New Rochelle, NY so this would be better suited for the New York - Hudson Valley board.  The Snarky Bride board is international.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Do you want me to move this post to your local board, OP?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards