Destination Weddings Discussions

Planning a Jamaican Sandals wedding and I am completely lost!

We also planning our wedding at Sandals Royal Caribbean in June 2016.  We have already booked our stay, but I am so lost as to everything else! We are to confirm 60 days in advance the number of guests we will have and all other plans, so when should invites/RSVP's be sent (we sent STD 10months prior)?  We will not have many guests, (probably <16 will actually come) and I have had so many people tell me most wedding parties just do a "reception' dinner at one of the restaurants-but what about dancing and all of the other post-wedding fun? Does the resort set up a reception area outside or just in a private room of a restaurant?  I want our guests to have a great time, even if there are so few of them that will actually be there, but I feel a ton of extras are not needed due to it being all-inclusive. What do you feel are the most important aspects of a Caribbean destination wedding RECEPTION? And also, if you have had a Jamaican DW, do you have any recommendations on vendors? Thank you all in advance! 

Re: Planning a Jamaican Sandals wedding and I am completely lost!

• Have you spoken with the Sandals wedding coordinator yet? They can provide you all of the details of what Sandals offers for their wedding packages and reception packages in terms of décor and venues. I'm sure there are quite a few options. they can also give you a list of preferred vendors, including their own (they may not allow many outside vendors).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards