Florida-South Florida

The Addison

Hi

Im new here. does anyone have any experience with the addison, either using the venue for their own wedding or have attended a wedding there? any insight would be very helpful. I am originaly from south florida but im living in central florida and i am looking into this venue as a possibility.

thanks

Re: The Addison

• abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I recently attended a wedding at The Addison - both the ceremony and reception were there.  It is a beautiful place and the food both during the cocktail hour and the dinner was amazing.   The only thing (and it is not really a big deal) is that while still at the cocktail hour (which is outside) they were setting up for the next wedding ceremony near us.  hth!
  • I have researched this venue for my best friend She went a diferent way as the cost was rather high in her opinion. But she fell in love with the space, and the people we spoke to were very helpful and professional.
  • AmyR09AmyR09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2015
    The Addison was the first venue that I looked at after I became engaged. It is a gorgeous place but I feel it is way too pricey and to pay all that money and possibly run into another wedding I wasn't fond of that idea. 
  • My sister got married there 2013. The ambiance was exactly what she had envisioned and both the ceremony and reception were amazing. From what I can remember the girl that helped my sister out throughout the entire process was extremely helpful and attentive up to and including the day of the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards