Outdoor Weddings
Options

Fans for outdoor wedding in Florida in November?

I'm four months away from our big day and now I'm focussing on the little details. Our wedding is in front of a gazebo at a golf club in Celebration, Florida. It's a private little lawn near the restaurant/reception venue. Our ceremony will be at 2:30 in the afternoon, November 14th. It should last about 25 - 30 minutes. If guests get there a half hour early they could be sitting there for close to an hour. I'm having programs, but will probably give them to each couple not each person. Should I get fans to hand out or have on the chairs? Water will be in a nice dispenser nearby.

Re: Fans for outdoor wedding in Florida in November?

• Options
    I think your biggest problem is going to humidity. Otherwise, it looks like you have pretty good chances of having a nice day for an outdoor wedding!

Because of it likely being humid, I would say yes to the fans. I'm guessing you haven't ordered programs yet since you're so far out, but you should consider fan programs. You'd be killing two birds with one stone and you can place one on each chair. You can either make them yourself or order them, but this is what I mean:
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    ^^^ Yes!  We did program fans and people loved them.
  • Options

Another vote for program fans and knocking out two things with one purchase. If it's not windy, you can place them in advance on each chair, or just put them in basket on a small table at the entrance for people to grab. I love that you have thought to think to have water available for your guests.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards