Canada-Ontario

Long-line bras?

I'm searching for a strapless long-line bra/bustier, but having a heck of a time finding them locally.  I've found some in the UK, and the odd one in the states, but it doesn't seem like anywhere local carries them... not even Sears!

I used one of the ones at DB when I was trying on dresses, and it was good, but they didn't have my size (compensated for a too-small cup with a too-big band) so I was nervous buying one there without trying it on first.

Anyone have any recommendations on where to look?  Will likely try the Bay this weekend.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 62 Made the cut!
image 58 Are ready to fly with us image 4 Are missing out! image As of August 14th, everyone has finally made up their minds!

Re: Long-line bras?

• naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't bought a long-line bra but have bought some pretty industrial-strength undergarments at The Bay.  I tried on some strapless corset tops and bodysuits that might suit your needs.

The DB is open now in Scarborough and Mississauga (or will be this week) so if you liked the style of the DB one you could try there again.

You could also try a bra specialty store - not sure where you are, but in the west GTA (Burlington/Milton) there is a store called Shapings: http://www.shapings.com/    They have 2 locations.
  • edited December 2011

Awesome!  Thanks for the helpful info.  I'll check the Bay first, but my mom lives in Burlington, so maybe we can go check Shapings next time I'm up there too

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 62 Made the cut!
    image 58 Are ready to fly with us image 4 Are missing out! image As of August 14th, everyone has finally made up their minds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards