Massachusetts-Boston

2016 Plimoth Plantation

Hello! Looking for any and all feedback on vendors in the Plymouth area for things like transportation to and from Plimouth Plantation and Plymouth Center hotels, hair and make up, cake/cupcake, etc. Thanks so much!

Re: 2016 Plimoth Plantation

• I am getting married there too! August 2016 :) Still have no idea about any of those things mentioned either. 
  • make sure to check out Jenni V photography.. she did our wedding and shes right in Plymouth!!! The Raddison downtown is your best bet for a hotel super easy and lots of bars and restaurants around 
  • I just booked a room block at the Raddison. The location looked great. I didn't see your post until now but we booked a photographer from George Street. Still looking for Hair/Make up in the area and maybe some ideas on decoration the pavilion and tent. Thanks!
  • Congrats Tanner! If you have any luck finding vendors, feel free to pass it along! We also booked Trolley's by Tes for transportation between hotel and venue. 
  • I am from Plymouth and getting married by the water there next month! I would highly suggest Stefanie's Chair for hair and makeup. ((781) 361-9813) She'll come on location or you can go to her salon which is right in downtown plymouth! 

There is a lot of transportation in the area but the trolley service is always a nice touch. As for cake- piece of cake is amazing! 
  • Thanks! I will check out Stefanie's Chair for sure. We ended up going with Trolley's by Tes and they've been great. 
  • Call Liz Fuller at Makeup Artistry, Inc. for makeup.  She is in Hingham but travels all over!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards