Looking for your opinions here ladies...the other day FI asked how I would feel about delaying the honeymoon a few weeks. He has an excellent job that's only busy from September-May which causes him to be on the road a lot and he doesn't always make it home every night. We have the money and can both get time off work but with the way his job is the month of May is extremely busy for him. He wants to "slay the dragon" and work the 2 weeks after our wedding (May 14th) and then go on the honeymoon. I can see his side of it but yet at the same time I want to be able to get away from our jobs and spend that time together right after the wedding. Is it selfish of me to be skeptical about saying yes? He's a bit of a work-aholic and financially it's not going to hurt us if he ends the season 2 weeks early. I don't want to go back to work right away but I also don't want to be sitting at home by myself. I can see his side too but am I being ridiculous in wanting to say no?