Wedding Classifieds

FS Royal Blue Flower Girl Dress

Royal Blue Spring Notion Big Girls Sheer Neckline Satin Tea Length Flower Girl Dress Dress

Spring Notion Big Girls Sheer Neckline Satin Tea Length Flower Girl Dress. This is a girls size 12 Flower Girl Dress. This dress is brand new, we recently purchased it for someone to wear in our wedding and this young lady was sick and unable to wear the dress/be in our wedding. So other then her trying it on once, it has been hanging in my closet in a dress bag. I took the tags off once I knew it fit her, we obviously didn't plan on her being sick and not attending but things happen. Comes from a smoke and pet free home and I will ship immediately. Sheer organza neckline. Sleeveless matte satin bodice. Cummerbund style waist wash with matching detachable flower bow and Tea length pleated skirt. Back zipper closure and sash tie for a nice fit. Outer Shell: 100% Polyester; Inner Shell: Nylon. Chest is 30 inches, Waist is 27 inches and Length is 37 inches. Please let me know if you have any questions. Email is ProudBunnyMama1@aol.com

Re: FS Royal Blue Flower Girl Dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards