Attire & Accessories Forum

AW: Headpiece and veil! Also, look who I got to play with!

I went to a headpiece and veil trunk show today and found my pretties! Also got to play with a wedding TV star! I got "jacked up," and he helped me pick the accessories that fit just right with my gown (which came in early. Yay! Still needs to be taken in, etc.). :)

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: AW: Headpiece and veil! Also, look who I got to play with!

• That's amazing! You look lovely, BTW.
  • Thanks! I know this was kind of a dumb thread to start, I was just feeling silly and giddy and wanted to share. Lol.

• Awesome! Love the headpiece

• That's so cool! I'd want to share too haha!! 
    The headpiece is gorgeous and it goes really well with the dress, you look beautiful!!
  • Ah!!! You got to meet Monte?? How cool!!! And love your headpiece/veil. absolutely gorgeous!

• Ah!!! You got to meet Monte?? How cool!!! And love your headpiece/veil. absolutely gorgeous!

Yeah! he actually "jacked me up." I went in thinking that I wanted a fascinator with a birdcage veil, but I was having trouble finding something I liked enough to spend the money on, but I eventually settled on something and asked if I could go out and stand on the runway just for fun before we took it all off so I could pay. He saw me and asked how I liked it, and then asked if he could show me something different. Who would say no to Monte? Sure enough, he knew exactly what to do, and I walked out with something completely different than I expected.

• I love all of it!

Yeah! he actually "jacked me up." I went in thinking that I wanted a fascinator with a birdcage veil, but I was having trouble finding something I liked enough to spend the money on, but I eventually settled on something and asked if I could go out and stand on the runway just for fun before we took it all off so I could pay. He saw me and asked how I liked it, and then asked if he could show me something different. Who would say no to Monte? Sure enough, he knew exactly what to do, and I walked out with something completely different than I expected.
    That is so awesome!! What a fun memory for you. I love watching Say Yes To The Dress, especially the Atlanta episodes since it's pretty close to home for me!

• LOVE IT! your hair would be gorgeous like that too!
  • LOVE IT! your hair would be gorgeous like that too!

Thank you!! I think I'll probably do something very similar. I love wearing my hair braided, so it's a starting point at the very least. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards