Maryland

June 4, 2016 wedding date/venue available at beautiful waterfront at the Eastern Shore

Hello brides (and grooms),

My fiance and I are looking for someone to take our original wedding weekend, Friday June 3rd- Sunday June 5th, at a beautiful waterfront venue at the Eastern Shore called Maria's Love Point Bed and Breakfast.  This place is absolutely stunning, and we are sad to be changing our plans, but due to family/scheduling conflicts we have decided that a destination wedding would be best for us!

A little bit more about Maria's Love Point Bed and Breakfast... It is located on the first exit over the Bay Bridge.  It is a family owned venue that has an amazing view of the water for the ceremony and reception.  Ed, the owner, is such a nice man, and is allowing us to get our deposit back if we find someone to book our original date.  He is also flexible in allowing you to bring your own vendors on his property.  For example, in order to cut costs we were planning on using an off-site BBQ catering service, we were going to get an ice cream truck, and we were going to do a DIY bar!  Ed allowed us to do whatever we pleased.  He also has access to tent, dance floor, linens, etc.  In our initial meeting we picked these things out, and he took care of it! Not to mention that this place was the MOST affordable waterfront option that we have seen on the Eastern Shore.  Please, contact me if you would like to know prices.

Thanks!

Re: June 4, 2016 wedding date/venue available at beautiful waterfront at the Eastern Shore

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards