Knottie Tech Help

Problems with Guest List Manager

edited September 2015 in Knottie Tech Help
I cannot access my website, including guest list, dashboard etc.  When I select 'guest list manager' I keep getting the information page for anyone wanting to sign up.  I have had a rsvp email and I cannot even access my guest list using the 'view your guest list tab' on that email.  Is this going to be an ongoing problem or is it because of your site maintenance.  

I can see my dashboard, but cannot go into any of the sections to update or add either.

Re: Problems with Guest List Manager

• KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2015
    Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry you're having this problem. We have identified an issue where members in certain locations might be having trouble editing their wedding website. Based on your location, it looks like this issue is most likely affecting you. We are working on resolving this and hope to have it fixed within the next few days. We apologize for this inconvenience!

In the meantime, please try the following steps to see if this resolves the problem:
    • Clear your browser cookies and cache, then try to log in again.
    • Confirm that you are using an updated version of FireFox or Chrome as your browser, then try to log in again.
    • Reset your password: visit your Account Settings page to enter a new password and Save Changes. Try to log in again with your new password.

• I have cleared cookies and cache, logged out and in again - still not working

Tried it using Firefox - won't let me log in

Reset password - still not working.

I'll wait till I hear from you as soon as you think you've fixed it.

Debbie

• I see from your reply that you say certain locations have a problem with editing their website and that it may take a couple of days for you to resolve.  Are you able to say whether it will be done by the weekend ?

Debbie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards