Wedding Party
Options

Jenny Yoo Aidan - Real Pictures?

Does anyone have real pictures of their bridesmaids in the Jenny Yoo Aidan convertible dress in blush? I'm really considering these for my bridesmaids and I'm dying to see them! There aren't a lot online and they all have different lighting so it's hard to get a good idea of what they look like.

Thank you!!

Re: Jenny Yoo Aidan - Real Pictures?

• Options
    Does anyone have real pictures of their bridesmaids in the Jenny Yoo Aidan convertible dress in blush? I'm really considering these for my bridesmaids and I'm dying to see them! There aren't a lot online and they all have different lighting so it's hard to get a good idea of what they look like.

Thank you!!

Please do not consider convertible dresses for your BMs.  If you have anyone a size bigger than 0, every lump or bump will show.  Convertible dress have very thin fabric, so every potential imperfection shows.  Your girls will also need to keep adjusting their dresses most of the day too.

It would probably be easier to just give your BMs either a paint chip of a color or a set color and designer and let your BMs pick out their own dresses.

• Options

Thank you!!

Please do not consider convertible dresses for your BMs.  If you have anyone a size bigger than 0, every lump or bump will show.  Convertible dress have very thin fabric, so every potential imperfection shows.  Your girls will also need to keep adjusting their dresses most of the day too.

It would probably be easier to just give your BMs either a paint chip of a color or a set color and designer and let your BMs pick out their own dresses.

I have also heard this exact thing from other sources. Honestly, being a larger busted girl myself, I couldn't see that dress working out in my favor at all. Tying it so bra straps are conceled enough would be hard, and then I'd live in fear of it slipping and showing off everything. 
  • Options

The Jenny Yoo convertible dresses aren't the same as the infinity dresses on Etsy.  They're a normal structured, strapless dress with 4 panels of fabric that blend into the skirt.
  • Options

The Jenny Yoo convertible dresses aren't the same as the infinity dresses on Etsy.  They're a normal structured, strapless dress with 4 panels of fabric that blend into the skirt.
    Well that is a little bit better, but I just googled and found that Nordstrom sells the dresses for $285!!!!  OP, that is a ton of money for a dress.  Have you asked your BMs for a budget?  And does that dress fall within it?  I know that I would not be paying that much for a dress.
  • Options

Thank you!!
    -----preemptive box-----

Photos we post are going to have varied lighting as well. Poor cameras, use of flash, indoor vs. outdoor, type of bulb, etc. will all affect the pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards