Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Popular Vendors

I've read everything on @vegasgroom's website, but it seems like many of the reviews are from a couple of years ago. I was wondering who the more popular vendors are currently for floral and hair/makeup?

Re: Popular Vendors

• Options
    We used Enchanted Florist and Beauty by Bri. Both AMAZING! I think other popular florist are Pam @ The Palette. And there are a TON of great reviews for hair/makeup on here. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still working on my reviews from last month but I used Amelia & Co for hair and makeup and they were great!  So easy to work with and both girls were really nice and helpful.

My flowers came through the hotel so I don't have any advice for those. 

• Options
    I think I might just have to spend some time going through the reviews for the past year or so. I'm trying to keep everything has simple as possible, we decided to elope for a reason ;)
  • Options
    Iv booked Stevee Danielle, I looked up hair and make up on wedding wire they have good reviews of a lot of artists
  • Options
    I ended up booking Beauty by Bri. She couldn't guarantee that she would be the one to do my hair/makeup, so I hope I'm making the right decision. :/
  • Options
    I booked Beauty by Bri. Met with her on scout trip. Liked her in person and her portfolio.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beauty by Bri did my makeup for my wedding last weekend and she was amazing and so sweet. She didn't guarantee that she'd be there and I didn't ask but I did get Bri.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards