Chit Chat
Options

PSA

This is great advice for people planning a wedding.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: PSA

• Options
    lyndausvi said:

What's the background story to this? I'm interested! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    And in the working world. At my old job, I would be first to help out those on my "team," but the second I needed help on something, nope, wasn't going to happen. I even had issues getting people to cover my work when I was going out of the country for work.
  • Options
    And in the working world. At my old job, I would be first to help out those on my "team," but the second I needed help on something, nope, wasn't going to happen. I even had issues getting people to cover my work when I was going out of the country for work.
    yep.  

AJC430 said:
    lyndausvi said:

What's the background story to this? I'm interested! 

No background story on my end.  I saw it on facebook and thought about TK.  We have been getting an influx of people really upset over others not congratulating them or a BM (oddly never GM, only BMs) not helping enough, etc.     Just a friendly PSA.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards