Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Discount Wedding Invitations

Has anyone ever ordered invitations from the discounted websites?  I went into a local store (in New Jersey) and found an invitation suite I liked by Carlson Craft.  I could order it from the store, but I came home and searched it online and found it on several different websites at a discounted price.  I ordered a sample from the site (which hasn't arrived yet), but I was just curious if anyone had ever ordered from these sites before...the particular site I am referring to is elegantbridalinvitations.com, I know there are several others, this just happens to be the one I was looking on.

Thanks!!

Re: Discount Wedding Invitations

• Options
    Sort of.  I found invites I liked (by Birchcraft) at a Party City in NJ.  Came home and googled and found them cheaper through another website that does online orders but also has a physical store in NJ too.  I'm not familiar with elegantbridalinvitations - have you googled to see what other people say of them?
  • Options
    Its good to hear someone else has!  Actually I feel pretty silly, I googled the other day and did not find much, but of course after you asking, I tried again and found some reviews on wedding wire.

Thank you, I feel more confident now and relieved about saving so much money!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards