Wedding Etiquette Forum

Shocked...just going to leave this here

Re: Shocked...just going to leave this here

• This better be fake.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

• Fake or not it is in very poor taste.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Obviously, the whole theme is disgusting...but did anyone else notice they referred to the guy as a "rock star?"
  • PupatellaPupatella member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2015
    I am seriously enraged over this.

• Seriously, they say "the couple is known for having a strange and dark sense of humor "

It's not HUMOR it's sick and disrespectful.
  • Obviously, the whole theme is disgusting...but did anyone else notice they referred to the guy as a "rock star?"

Devo. They had a hit song "whip it" from the 1980's. I am so embarrassed to say that I liked that song and that these people are americans.

• Pupatella said:
    Obviously, the whole theme is disgusting...but did anyone else notice they referred to the guy as a "rock star?"
    Devo. They had a hit song "whip it" from the 1980's. I am so embarrassed to say that I liked that song and that these people are americans.
    LOL I know who Devo is that's why I can't believe they were listed as rock stars.  One 'Whip It,' does not a rock star make!
  • just going to leave this here

• I can't even.
  • Disgusting human beings.What are they gonna do for a kid's birthday party?  Sandy Hook theme? Just...horrible.
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I would have walked out and never spoken to the couple again.
    Cash bar, gap, honeymoon registries - we can still be friends. Mocking a tragedy, you're cut out of my life, immediately!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• That is the creepiest, tackiest thing I have ever seen. And it wasn't done because of a "strange sense of humor." It was clearly a sick ploy for attention.
  • Oh, fuck that shit. Fuck all of that shit.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • This ought to be the poster child for "Your Guests Will Never Tell You How Damn Tacky You Are."
  • That was the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Now, I know a girl who was planning a wedding for 9/11 and she was worried about the date being disrespectful....but damn, box cutter favors... I'm hard to offend, but this did it.
  • I'm speechless. This is horrible and disgusting.
  • People think being disrespectful is "funny" or "cool". It was a few years ago that some girl got heat for dressing up as the Twin Towers as they were being hit by planes for a costume contest. There is also some cheerleading squad that did their routine to actual sounds from 9/11. 
    ~*~*~*~*~

• So... I have a pretty wide range of acceptance for 9/11 things. It was such a horrible thing and everyone deals with it differently. People remember and honor and such in different ways. And while I'm not a huge fan of themes in weddings in general... under some circumstances, I could deal with a classy 9/11 tribute wedding...

But making the cakes twin towers that you're gonna have to completely dismantle to eat + the seeming insincerity of the whole thing makes it kind of vomit worthy.
  • As a daughter of a 9/11 firefighter, i am highly offended. It takes a lot to upset me... But this pisses me the fuck off after seeing what my dad went through, losing his brothers in the attack. I hope they burn in hell for this.
  • Ugh. Very disrespectful. Not funny at all. 
  • So my FI and I were struggling to think of songs to put on our do not play list.

We now have a song that tops our do not play list.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards