South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Just got engaged and trying to plan a destination wedding!

Whew this is harder than I thought it would be!  My finace and I are looking to have a small beach wedding with our reception and lodging all in the same area.  Anyone have suggestions?  I looked into Wild Dunes and the Litchfield Inn at Pawley's Island.  I'm open to other places though!  Thanks!

Re: Just got engaged and trying to plan a destination wedding!

• Options
    Hello!  You've picked a beautiful place to have a destination wedding!  The Tides Inn on Folly Beach has a great wedding package.  I would also check out simply renting out a few beach houses in the area and holding your ceremony and reception at one of them!  I am a wedding coordinator in Charleston,SC and would love to help assure your day goes beautifully.  Please see my website www.sweetgrassbridal.net - let me know if you have any questions! 
  • Options
    KnotConciergeKnotConcierge Venue Concierge
    First Comment
    Hey Knotties! 

I just saw this thread about wedding venues and I hope I'm not too late! I'm Molly from The Knot and I want to tell you about this exciting new service we have, its called Venue Concierge, and it's a free service that connects brides like you to their perfect wedding venue.

We have experts in each city that will work one on one with you and recommend gorgeous venues in your area. Calla is our South Carolina expert, and she would love to help you! Feel free to email her directly at callac@theknot.com or head over to theknot.com/concierge for more info.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and best of luck!!

XO,
    Molly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards