New Jersey

Affordable North Jersey wedding dress cleaners

My wedding was last month and I have yet to clean and preserve my dress! So far the quotes i've received were outrageously expensive. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations in North Jersey for wedding dress cleaning and preservation?

Thanks!

Re: Affordable North Jersey wedding dress cleaners

• I took mine to a local dry cleaner.  Have you tried going that route?
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • David's Bridal has a preservation kit for $199 I believe.  You send your dress out and they send it back cleaned, preserved and in a cute box with a window so you can see your dress.  Most people think it is just for David's Bridal dresses but I called the company that you ship it to and they do it for all dresses.
  • ohmrs2014 said:
    I took mine to a local dry cleaner.  Have you tried going that route?
    I also took mine to a local dry cleaner. They started at $99.00 for cleaning and preservation in a keepsake box, depending on the "complexity" of the dress. I ended up paying $199 and I thought it was reasonable in comparison to other quotes I received (>$300). I wore a ball gown that had a lot of intricate detail in the skirt that would have required a bit of extra time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't think my local cleaner does wedding gowns and my dress is intricate. Any specific recommendations?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards