California-Bay Area

Cake Recommendations

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for cakes in the East Bay and/or San Francisco Area. I live in SF, wedding will be in Walnut Creek in March. I'm not really looking forward to cake tastings, so I'd ideally want to limit my tasting experience to 3 bakeries. On the list will be Cake Creations by Bev in Livermore, but other than her, I'm not sure who is an absolute MUST. 

Thank you. ^_^ 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cake Recommendations

• We are getting our cake from Bev. She is an incredibly sweet lady, her cakes are delicious, and her prices are very reasonable--she bakes on the weekend on top of her full time job so baking is not her livelihood and she is able to keep her rates low. She loves baking wedding cakes so she is passionate. I even bought FIs birthday cake from her earlier this year. She will arrange to meet you at a Starbucks in Livermore where she will bring a portfolio, paperwork, and a few sample cakes for you to take home with you. And her sample cakes are not little bites of cake….they are the size of a cake's top tier. Just tell her what flavors you would like to try.

Meet with Bev first--you will LOVE her and may not even have to waste any time trying other places :)
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards