Colorado

Photography Students

Does anyone know of any good photography students in the Denver/Colorado Springs area or someone who would be willing to travel there?  I am looking for a photographer and have found a few that I absolutely love, but my parents aren't as crazy about the cost.  While my FI's parents are willing to help pay for it, I would like to keep the cost down as much as possible.  I'd like someone who's edgy and very professional to work with and maybe would like to build their portfolio some.  Any ideas of where I can look or recommendations?

Re: Photography Students

• edited December 2011
    Yellow Paddle Photography is a company that screens, trains and markets student photographers here in Colorado. You can hire two for $1,000 for the day or one for $500. You'd have to ask about travel rates--

• RehodgeRehodge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I majored in photojournalism in college and have shot a wedding before. Contact me for more info and portfolio information.
    Moore.1600@gmail.com

• edited December 2011
    If you are still looking, please contact me.  I am a high school photo teacher and photograph weddings part time to actually get to do what I got a degree in - rather than just teach it!  I have a website at www.avant-photo.com and am willing to help you out.  I know how expensive weddings can be.  I got married last summer!  Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards