Wedding Party
Options

Can you have two Matron of Honor's and only one best man?

edited October 2015 in Wedding Party
We have even numbers on both sides but I have two friends I would like to have as my matron's. My fiance most likely won't have two best men. Will it look/sound funny if two of them are matron's? Side note - their dresses will be different colors then the other girls. 

Re: Can you have two Matron of Honor's and only one best man?

• Options
    We have even numbers on both sides but I have two friends I would like to have as my matron's. My fiance most likely won't have two best men. Will it look/sound funny if two of them are matron's? Side note - their dresses will be different colors then the other girls. 
    Doesn't matter at all. Nor do even sides.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    It doesn't matter, you don't even need to call them anything but Bridesmaids.
  • Options
    Non-issue.

• Options
    You can have more than one MOH. Sides don't have to be even.
  • Options
    Sides don't have to be even. Have whoever you are closest to as BMs/GMs.  

• Options
    MatronS of honor. The noun gets the plural S there, just in case you were planning to print it in the program the way you presented it here.
  • Options
    MatronS of honor. The noun gets the plural S there, just in case you were planning to print it in the program the way you presented it here.
    Thank you!  That always makes me so crazy.  Also, why would you put an apostrophe in the word to pluralize it?  An apostrophe indicates possession, not plural.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards