New York-Western

Outdoor/Indoor venues under 15,000

Hi everyone!

I'm am now starting to realize why people have 2+ year long engagements! Everything is booked so far in advance!

That being said, my fiance and I are looking to secure a venue for late September/early October of 2016. We currently have a guest list of about 232 people, so we need a place that can fit that many! We're hoping for a place that offers indoor/outdoor areas and we'd like to have the ceremony and reception in one place if at all possible (if not somewhere close to each other). 

Our style is more of the ourdoorsy, rustic-chic sort of deal! If anybody has any suggestions we would LOVE your help! We're trying to keep the venue/catering/decorations under $15,000 - which apparently now a days isn't always possible!!!

HELP!

Re: Outdoor/Indoor venues under 15,000

• You should check The Lodge at Springwater. We're having our ceremony and reception there. Rented the entire lodge for the whole weekend. And from what research I've done it's reasonably priced. There is YouTube video you can watch for a tour of it. Just search the lodge at springwater. Good luck!
  • Have you looked into Holiday Valley?  We are getting married there in September 2017, they are booked most of 2016 already with the exception of a few Fridays in 2016.   Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards