Chit Chat

Democratic Debate Drinking Game

edited October 2015 in Chit Chat
I must admit, I was disappointed with the lists I found so here are my faves;  feel free to add on!

-Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have dominated early polls, so any time they mention those other guys, (aka Martin O’Malley, Lincoln Chafee or Jim Webb), take a drink. 

-If you hear a candidate accuse Republicans of living in some bygone era.

-When you hear someone attack Hillary for flip-flopping (most likely about same-sex marriage, the  Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal or the Keystone Pipeline), drink.

-Take a drink at any mention of The Donald.

-Don Lemon will apparently ask questions submitted via Instagram and Facebook. Any Lemon flubs require a drink.

-A
ny time Hillary talks about traveling the world to broker deals and maintain relationships with other countries, take a drink.

-Sanders references "the billionaire class.

-Clinton brings up that she's a grandmother.

-Someone addresses the needs of the middle class or calls the Republican candidates "out of touch" with reality.

-Someone says "pant suit."

-Take one if Hillary refers to a political figure or leader as her “good friend” or her “dear friend."

-Sneak a drink from your friends’ glass when Sanders says income inequality is destroying America. 

-Finish your friends’ drinks if Sanders says “so few have so much and so many have so little."

-Any candidate says they opposed TPP or the Keystone Pipeline first.

-Someone mentions their vote on the Iraq war.

-Chafee criticizes Obama.

-O Malley mentions his accomplishments
 as Mayor of Baltimore

-Anyone says “hashtag” before “Black Lives Matter.”

-Finish your drink if Biden shows up and announces his candidacy.

ETA bullet points

Re: Democratic Debate Drinking Game

• -Sneak a drink from your friends’ glass when Sanders says income inequality is destroying America. 

-Finish your friends’ drinks if Sanders says “so few have so much and so many have so little."

These are my favorites, for sure!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• -Sneak a drink from your friends’ glass when Sanders says income inequality is destroying America. 

These are my favorites, for sure!
    Mine too, along with this one:  Take one if Hillary refers to a political figure or leader as her “good friend” or her “dear friend."
  • Too funny!

I'd love to hear people's thoughts about the debate later.  I like a lot of Sanders' ideas, but very curious to see how he handles a debate.  Sadly, I hardly know anything about the other three guys.  We'll also see if Hillary can come across as relatable to the audience (and NOT by mentioning she's a grandma).

SaveSave
  • When Lincoln Chafee leads with "haves and have nots" it's going to be an interesting night.

PS - O Malley already dropped the Mayor of Baltimore line  - 3 minutes in and we already checked one off of the list!
  • Clinton referenced being a grandma within the first 30 seconds of her introduction, haha.

SaveSave
  • And Sanders referenced billionaires.

If you're playing this game, you might already be getting tipsy!

SaveSave
  • Anderson (in his 300 words a minute question) already dropped the flip flop too!  
  • Ha! Next debate I'll totally do a drinking game. I was going to go to a friend's house to watch but I haven't been feeling good today so I stayed home. FH is ultra liberal but dislikes politics and stormed off into the bedroom after he ranted and raved lol.

If Bernie doesn't get the nominee, I may be voting Green Party. We'll see. I'm just not a big fan of the other candidates.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• hellohkb said:
    Ha! Next debate I'll totally do a drinking game. I was going to go to a friend's house to watch but I haven't been feeling good today so I stayed home. FH is ultra liberal but dislikes politics and stormed off into the bedroom after he ranted and raved lol. If Bernie doesn't get the nominee, I may be voting Green Party. We'll see. I'm just not a big fan of the other candidates.
    Same here.  Although I am watching to learn more about the others.  But I'm not a big Clinton fan.  She's pretty slick in this debate.  

SaveSave
  • Can we all just agree that what Bernie Sanders just did was wonderful? "America is sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails!"... Pretty sure Hillary is feeling the Bern!
  • I'm so glad that everyone's reforms on everything are "comprehensive".

SaveSave
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards