Retro and Vintage Weddings

Las Vegas Rockabilly Theme Wedding

Help! In need of ideas for wedding next year in Las Vegas! All opinions welcome!

Re: Las Vegas Rockabilly Theme Wedding

• Ideas as far as what? Clothes, venue, decor?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We are having a rockabilly inspired wedding next June. I had the hardest time finding a gown that fit the overall vibe. I ended up going with a very pretty gown that I am going to have them cut to ballerina length in the front while keeping the back so it's a modified hi-lo. This will allow me to have a pop of color with a fun petticoat underneath. 

The bridesmaid dresses were purchased through Hardley Dangerous on Etsy. She makes all pieces by hand and custom makes the straps so each girl can have something that speaks to her personality (my MOH is going to have a cap sleeve, one bridesmaid is going strapless and the other is going with the halter) since the dress is identical otherwise they will blend well together. 

We are having a tattoo table at the reception wear guests can stick themselves with custom temporary tattoos and I have incorporated old records into the centerpieces. 

All of the tables are going to be named a rockabilly band/artist, so instead of sitting at a table number, you just may find yourself sitting at "Johnny Cash".

I will be walking down the aisle to Rose of my heart by Johnny Cash (seriously beautiful song!) Those are just some things we are doing, please feel free to reach out for any more insight. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards