Attire & Accessories Forum

Need help finding the perfect dress for me!

Good morning and Happy Sunday ladies! 

I'm on the hunt for the perfect dress for my October 2016 wedding -- & really having a rough time! I'm a simple gal looking for a simple dress. Preferably with no lace, sequins, beads, etc etc. 

I recently tried on the Arabelle gown from J Crew. I really loved the fabric, color, etc- but realized I do not think I'm looking for a strapless dress.

I've searched google, Pinterest, EVERYTHING to try to find what I'm looking for. The closest I've come is to this image attached of the Versa bridesmaid dress from David's Bridal. If it came in Ivory I'd buy this no questions asked. I love the flowy sleeve, v-neck front and open back for that pop of detail.

Has anyone seen something similar? Anyone have any recommendations on dresses, designers, etc that might be able to help?

Thought I should also mention that I'm not looking to spend too much! The J Crew dress was $600 and I thought that was a good amount. Although if that David's Bridal dress came in ivory how cool would that be to get a dress for under $200? Hello, honeymoon fund!

Thank you so much!

Re: Need help finding the perfect dress for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards