Missouri

Wedding Photographer for around $1,500

edited October 2015 in Missouri
Ladies and gentlemen! I am really struggling to find a quality wedding photographer for around 1,500 or less. It seems if you want quality pictures you are having to pay 2,000 and up. I really like the brighter pictures, but that is personal preference. I am located in Saint Charles County and the ceremony and reception will be at The White Owl in Wright City, MO. I have found a handful of photographers that I adore and they are either too pricey or already booked. I would really appreciate some suggestions. Thank you!

Re: Wedding Photographer for around $1,500

• Hi there!
    I'm a creative portrait photographer, and I also photograph weddings. I'd be happy to discuss working within your budget! I am currently based in Maine, but travel all the time. When is your wedding? If you'd like to view my portfolio you may do so at www.savannahdaras.com
    I mainly have my portraiture and fine art work on my website, but would be happy to share my wedding work with you as well. Shoot me an email if you'd like to discuss more details! savannah@savannahdaras.com

Looking forward to chatting :).

-Savannah
  • Hi! I just wanted to send a recommendation your way. JHeart Photography. She is based out of Wentzville but I absolutely adore her. She has photographed my mom and step dad's wedding along with my brother and sister in laws. She is a jack of all trades and definitely could work with your budget. She is on FB but I don't think she has an active website. If you search JHeart Photography it will pull up her page and she posts a lot of her photos. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards