New York-Long Island
Options

Suggestions for Videography on Long Island

Hello all :)! My fiance and I have booked our photographer, and are thrilled with our engagement session photos. However, she is an independent small business without any videography offered.

I'd like to explore the cost and result of videography, not the old school kind, but the sort of new DSLR cinematic type deal. Anyone been blown away with a videographer on Long Island?

Thanks!

Re: Suggestions for Videography on Long Island

• Options
    I have moved this thread to your local board where brides from your area can offer suggestions. "Photos & Video" is an international board and it won't be viewed by many people in the Long Island area on there. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Oh, damn rookie mistake! Thank you so much @photokitty!
  • Options
    We're not doing a video, but my future brother & sister in law used Couped-Up Productions and the video came out absolutely amazing
  • Options
    You should check out Elssol Production.
  • Options
    We used white diamond videographers and were incredibly happy. depending on when your wedding is (off season or peak) will depend on how flexible they will be with the pricing.
  • Options
    I would reco The Candi Project -- They do the storytelling kind of capture! www.thecandiproject.com
  • Options
    check out J Castillo - I used them and my video is amazing!!! They do a 3 - 4 min highlight reel (which is like a movie trailer) and then your video is about 20 mins in total - but it is filmed and edited like a movie!  It was so amazing though and since its not that 2 hour boring video of everything happening in order, you can watch it over and over!  check them out!  they are a little pricey, but in my opinion, this is what you have to remember your special day - its this and the photos, so those were both very important to me... also, I think its better to have separate photo and video because then each focuses on what they do best... 
    www.jcastillofilms.com  

good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out NST Pictures. They did an amazing job for my wedding. 
  • Options
    I used MPW Media Group. They are based out of New Jersey but they are phenomenal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards