New York-Upstate

Videographer Suggestions - Capital Region

Hi everyone- I am getting married in May 2016 in Saratoga and have just decided [a little late] that I want to have a videographer. I never thought I needed/wanted one but now that I think of all of the memories that I might not remember after the day, I am starting to feel that I may need a videographer to capture the day.

Does anyone have any suggestions to local videographers (or those that will travel for a reasonable cost)? I am not looking to spend a ridiculous amount on this but I also do not want a poor quality video.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you! :)

Re: Videographer Suggestions - Capital Region

• We had a similar thing happen, where we didn't think we wanted one initially and didn't budget for one, and then my fiance changed his mind and wanted one (after we put a deposit down for a pricey photographer in the area...). 

I scrambled to rework our budget and ended up finding some wiggle room, and started doing some research. I ended up finding Lance Wheeler. I wouldn't call his work HD movie quality, but I was happy enough with the samples that I saw, and he is relatively affordable for all day coverage (packages start at about $1k). He was also a pleasure to talk to on the phone, and really seems to enjoy what he does. Hopefully he has your date available! 

We are getting married in Albany, so we were looking for local videographers only. 

• I just booked Megan at Mountain Mint Films out of Cooperstown. She was really friendly when we spoke and I am super excited about having her film our day! Her rates are really reasonable and you get a lot in the package. She is traveling to Binghamton for our wedding so I think she would be willing to travel to Saratoga.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards