Favors

How many should I order?

We are having Caramel Apples as our favors.  Do you think we should do 1 per person or 1 per couple?  I know myself, I wouldn't share, lol.  Any opinions appreciated
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How many should I order?

• Everyone should get their own favor.  Do you expect them to take a knife and divide it up?  What if a couple is dating, but not living together?  If you wouldn't share, why would you expect others to?
  • jacques27 said:
    Everyone should get their own favor.  Do you expect them to take a knife and divide it up?  What if a couple is dating, but not living together?  If you wouldn't share, why would you expect others to?

Thanks that's what I thought!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jealous!! We wanted caramel apple favors, but they weren't in the budget.
  • One per person, it will make it easier on you no matter how you decide to hand them out. Either by putting them on the tables or in  spot for people to grab on their way out. You don't have to worry about couples grabbing two when they were only allotted one.
  • These are the 2 kinds. No nuts at all
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1 per person. How would I share one with my husband?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:
    1 per person. How would I share one with my husband?

Technically it could be cut into slices and shared, but I understand that everyone should have their own and therefore, I ordered enough for everyone to have 1.  Thanks

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards