Michigan-Detroit
Options

Wedding Dreams

I thought they would stop once we got engaged.. but now they are WAY more frequent.

Last night - I dreamed I was trying on the CUTE dress... now I want it.. even though I've never seen it before. Guess there are some more necessary alterations needed for my current gown. lol

Do you all have crazy wedding dreams?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com

Re: Wedding Dreams

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have them all the time!  

The closer you get to the wedding the crazier they get... at least for me they have.  
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh great... the next year is going to be sleepless. lol

• Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I had another one last night. It was the day of my wedding and I didn't have all my DIY stuff done - decorations, gifts for attendants and family. I was so surprised it was already my wedding day. It had come so fast and I had thought I had more time to get everything done. This probably relates to my slacking in the DIY department lately.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol.. probably - our wedding fears are manifesting themselves in our dreams now too!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, my dreams were off the hook a few months ago. I dreamed no one could find the church, not even me. It was crazy. LOL
  • Options
    cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a wedding dream last night too!  I dreamt I went to go pick up two of the BM's dresses which are already paid for and the store said they didn't have them and couldn't get them either.  I was soooooo angry at them!! I've had several others too but not recently up until last night. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards