Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Anyone know of a budget friendly videographer

Hi, I am looking for any referrals for a good, but very budget friendly videographer. I did not originally budget for one, but am noe thinking I may like to have one. Any help/suggestions are appreciated.
Married by best friend on May 15, 2010 First BFP (Honeymoon Baby) on June 8, 2010 Mackenzie Anne born sleeping on November 26, 2010 at 30 weeks Mackenzie had Congestive Heart Failure and Hydrops Fetalis; CP in April 2011 Waiting on our take home baby... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f3278 ****PGAL/PAL Always welcome**** BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone know of a budget friendly videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure whether this will fit your budget, but you might try Joe Goldsberry of Media Concepts.  www.joegoldsberry.com. FI and I met with him when considering photographers (he's more of a videographer though).  We were impressed by his video experience, and if we were looking for a videographer, would probably have gone with him (we're not doing video, though).  Hope that helps!  Also try on the Boston board.  A lot of videographers will travel, and you might get more suggestions from Knotties there (it's a more active board). 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using a videographer who is building his portfolio. He offers both video and photo. I got both for under $1500. I'm sure video alone should be priced well. he was flexible with me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards