New Jersey

Northern NJ Alteration Recommendations???!

Hi brides!

I just purchased my Augusta Jones dress from a boutique in Virginia Beach, where my sister lives, but I live in NJ. I decided I think it will be too much traveling to have my dress altered in VA. It's a 7 hour drive, and doing that 2-3 times in the few months before my wedding sounds stressful!

Can anyone recommend an alterations place that they worked with for their gowns in the NJ area? I live in Jersey City, NJ, so anywhere within 30 min drive would be perfect! My gown is lace and only needs minor nips and tucks.

Thank you in advance!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Northern NJ Alteration Recommendations???!

• Hollywood Bridal in Kenliworth is very popular on the boards.  I personally went to a place near my parents because the dress was being stored there.  It was a drive (about 30-45 minutes depending on traffic and my dress was an Alfred Angelo all lace) from Hudson County (where I live as well), but they did a great job.  It was Cinderella Bridals in Matawan.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hallak Cleaners in Hackensack is absolutely amazing and soooo reasonably priced.

I've trusted her with 3 of my own personal alterations and anyone i've recommended to her has always said they never had a dress fit so well or look so perfectly on them. 

She is meticulous in her work, and you can trust they will care for your gown. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards