Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Beauty by Bri review 10-20-15

I had But come do hair and make up for my daughter, my MOH and myself. She was super nice, full of information and didn't make me wait for responses. My hair is really really long and she had no problems getting it up. She gave lip samples for touch ups. She arrived about 815 am and I was in my dress and she was packing up by 1045 am. All of us loved the way we looked! We felt beautiful and glamorous while still looking and feeling ourselves! I have attached a few pics.......I hope you enjoy and if you're thinking of booking DO IT! Beauty by Bri is the way to go!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beauty by Bri review 10-20-15

• Options
    You look gorgeous! You got married the day before us on 20th Oct, right? Glad you had a fab day. x
  • Options
    Thank You!!! Yep Oct. 20th!! I did have a great day! I hope you did too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks fantastic! Just out of curiosity, how much did she charge for bridal hair and make up? And is it airbrush or normal makeup? I've been considering glamsquad but not made any decisions yet!
  • Options
    It is airbrush but it sounds like its coming from spray paint can! She sprayed a brush and applied it that way. Bri is a touch more expensive but incredibly worth it. She did full hair and make up on myself and MOH as well as hair and just eyes and lips on my daughter and it was less than $375. $100 for bride make up $80 for hair. MOH make up $65 hair $65. $90 for flower girl eyes and lip and hair. I hope this helps! If you want I posted more wedding pics on my review of the chapel at Planet Hollywood and Image photography. Also I can post my before and after later. She is a fabulous artist!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ok here is my before and after. I look horrible before, but unfortunately it was that time of the month when my horomones do that to me, so Bri had her work cut out for her and she did it flawlessly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow it's great seeing before and after shots! Ok I shall add bri to my shortlist then haha! Haven't actually got anything booked as such yet, still trying to figure everything out!
  • Options
    I am still hopeful that Bri is the one who does my hair and makeup, she mentioned it might be one the of the girls who work for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards