New Jersey
Options

Fairfield Executive Inn on route 46

Has anyone used this hotel for their room blocks? 
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Fairfield Executive Inn on route 46

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We liked the hampton inn MUCH better
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_fairfield-executive-inn-route-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8edcac54-b228-4a53-b1a7-f5da1a510ba9Post:8b9999f5-13a4-4f3b-b653-232d7c526890">Re: Fairfield Executive Inn on route 46</a>:
    [QUOTE]We liked the hampton inn MUCH better
    Posted by USER876[/QUOTE]

I am just curious any reason why? 

The Executive Inn will provide the following:

$99 + tax is the cost
    then free shuttles to and from reception
    free room for bride and groom
    free continental breakfast
    bar open until 2 am
    free bottle of champagne and choc covered strawberries for bride and groom
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Babycakes SEBabycakes SE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

didn't go there, but we went to the Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn-  We ultimately chose Holiday Inn because the prices were a little lower.  Holiday Inn was updated a year or 2 ago and has a restaurant/bar attached that we will be using for the wedding after party

image 291 Invited
    image 140 Ready to Party image 14 Fail image137 testing my patience
    RSVP Date: April 30
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using the Executive Inn based on their bar and the amenities of their rooms.  I visited Hampton Inn, Crown Plaza, and the Holiday Inn and ultimately ended up on deciding on Executive because of the price. I also loved that their rooms were modern and recently renovated.  The bar is huge for the after party and they guaranteed that they would stay open till two.  I also liked the sweet that they were going to give us better than the Hampton.  Also, you get a 20% discount if you book your rehearsal dinner at Calandras.  Executive has the nicer Calandra resturant of the two hotels. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We liked the rooms better, and the overall hotel.  The ski lodge type entry is really nice, the bar is right there and we had our afterparty there and hung out there the nnight before with everyone.  Someone is always there playing the piano too.  The prices were about the same including shuttle.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_fairfield-executive-inn-route-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:8edcac54-b228-4a53-b1a7-f5da1a510ba9Post:e1248602-5ef1-4cac-aafa-971aa509f80e">Re: Fairfield Executive Inn on route 46</a>:
    [QUOTE]We liked the rooms better, and the overall hotel.  The ski lodge type entry is really nice, the bar is right there and we had our afterparty there and hung out there the nnight before with everyone.  Someone is always there playing the piano too.  The prices were about the same including shuttle.
    Posted by USER876[/QUOTE]
    I completely agree.. we liked the Hampton Inn much better for all of these reasons.
    September 2011 Brides Siggy Challenge: Reception Venue imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cindy9178cindy9178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Fairfield Executive Inn on route 46:
    We liked the rooms better, and the overall hotel.  The ski lodge type entry is really nice, the bar is right there and we had our afterparty there and hung out there the nnight before with everyone.  Someone is always there playing the piano too.  The prices were about the same including shuttle.
    Posted by USER876

I completely agree.. we liked the Hampton Inn much better for all of these reasons.
    Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards