Wisconsin

Wedding Venues near Milwaukee/Madison

I was wondering if anyone knows of great venues around the Milwaukee/Madison area for about 200 people. I am looking for places that are cheap, offer reasonable bar prices, and is near a hotel for my guest to stay at. My possible places are Country Springs Hotel and The Polish Center. If anyone has any suggestions that will be awesome. Thank you for your help!

Re: Wedding Venues near Milwaukee/Madison

• Country Springs is a nice location with relatively nice venue options (especially the smaller separate building if your party isn't too large). Polish Center is stunning. It really is gorgeous and the staff is fantastic. However, if it is all in the same location - your guests will be right on top of you during photos and cocktail hour (no quiet moments and constant interruptions). 
  • Most smaller towns between Madison & Milwaukee have options like KC Halls, Lion's Clubs, Community Centers, etc. that are going to be your most budget friendly option.  It really comes down to where do you want to have the wedding as that's a huge geographical area to consider. 

The Olympia Resort & Conference Center in Oconomowoc is a great all-in-one location that is large enough for a group of 200. 

The Clarion Hotel by the Airport in Milwaukee might fit that bill.  We had the funeral dinner for my aunt there and I thought the pricing on things like the bar, etc. were reasonable. 

Dane County Expo Center and the surrounding hotels.

The State Fairgrounds, and Petit National Ice Center hosts events of that size.  You can rent rooms at the UW-system campus'.  It really comes down to what you want in a venue.   

There are tons of locations that'd fit the bill, it's a matter of what you want for your vision. 

• We are getting married at Rustic Manor 1848. It is gorgeous and has a variety of hotels around, with one that is less than two miles away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards