Nevada-Las Vegas

Nov 10 2015! Reviews part 2! (The Palette AWG Ambassador, Beauty By Bri, Exceed Photography)

The Palette - A ++
We used the Palette for our centerpieces at the reception.  I really only had a rough idea of what I wanted for centerpieces and within one email consultation I had complete faith in Pam and her team that my centerpieces would turn out great, and they did!

AWG Ambassador Limos - A+
All of the drivers were prompt and even early some of the time.  All of the drivers were nice and friendly and I really have nothing negative to say about them.

Beauty By Bri - A +++
I have never felt as beautiful in my life as I did on my wedding day and I really have Bri to thank for that.  From the beginning Bri was great to work with.  She would check in with me regularly and responded to my emails usually within an hour or two.  We had hair and make up done for myself, my three bridesmaids as well as my mother and mother-in-law.  Bri brought someone named Victoria with her to do hair as there were so many of us.  She was great as well!  I had a trial with them on the night of my bachelorette party and was so happy that I did.  After the trial was done and we figured out how my hair and make up was going to be done on the wedding day, they decided to stay and change up my hair and make up so I had a different look for my bachelorette party, which was great!  On the morning of my wedding they were very prompt and I felt that they did an amazing job with everyone.  My hair and make up held up all day and night and like I said earlier I have really never felt so beautiful. 

Exceed Photography - A ++++++++
If you have not booked a photographer for your wedding yet you need to consider booking Exceed Photography.  We used them for our strip photo tour between our ceremony and reception.  At first I was hesitant to book as their packages seemed so expensive, but after inquiring I was given a great hourly rate from their "A La Carte" pricing that included all digital rights to the photos.  Edyta and her assistant were just fantastic!  Edyta made us feel so comfortable and at ease the entire time.  She had so many fantastic ideas for photos and was open to some of my ideas, including the "hangover lot".  During the photoshoot my wedding party just kept saying "wow these photos are going to turn out amazing" and boy did they ever!  She had a preview of about 5 photos available for me the next morning and then amazingly barely even 48 hours later had all the photos ready.  My jaw almost hit the floor when I saw the photos and I couldn't have been more happy with them.  I have tried to attach a few of my favorites below, hopefully they work. 

Re: Nov 10 2015! Reviews part 2! (The Palette AWG Ambassador, Beauty By Bri, Exceed Photography)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards