Not Engaged Yet
Options

Secret Santa reveal

Share what you got, who it was from (or you think it was from if they were sneaky).

Hope everyone had fun with this!

Re: Secret Santa reveal

• Options
    I love that idea @cu97tiger!  I'm so hard to shop for for art, which is why my walls are mostly bare, but @beanbot2002 hit it out of the park and I can't wait to frame these and hang them up.  
  • Options
    OMG guys! I can't wait to come back and share my SS gift with pics! No spoilers until then...I'll keep the suspense going. I can't see some of the pics on here either, so I can't wait to see everything when I am on my home computer! @jenjen047 I'm so glad you loved it all :)
  • Options
    I love how much thought everyone put in! 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 I was just about to say the same thing! I love how thoughtful everyone's gifts are!

• Options
    @AlPacina - I'm SO glad the dictionary pages were cool ones!! I didn't get to choose those, so I had no idea what you would get, so I'm super excited they were good :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I will be posting my gifts later tonight. For now, you all have to wait! But omg everyone was extremely thoughtful! This was really fun :). And @untouchablets, I am so glad that you liked your gifts! :)

• Options
    @beanbot2002 - YAY I was worried you might have already read it. Enjoy, you've earned it!!!
  • Options
    @AuroraRose41 I am so glad you liked it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards