Michigan-Detroit
Options

Photographer

Hello ladies!! We finally booked our venue for next September in Clinton Township!! :) I'm super excited. The first thing on my to do list is to book our photographer. I'm looking for your recommendations. I am trying to stay around the  $1500-2000 range. Also, I'm looking to get our engagement pics done ASAP. Thanks!

Re: Photographer

• Options

Congratulations!!  Your budget is right around ours.  We booked Detroit Photo Company.  Lars is very very laid back and a lot of fun.  Before we even booked, he spent quite a while with us talking about his love for photography and what he can offer us on our day.  My Fiancé is a photographer himself and had high expectations in the person we chose.  Lars shows great skill with a camera and likes to think outside the box.  He has some of the best prices we have found locally.  We just had our engagement shoot the other day (included in the package) and he spent three hours with us downtown.  We went to some really fun places and even took photos of us kissing in the middle of the street!  It was such an adventure!  At the end of the night, my Fiancé and I were convinced we had booked the right person.  I can't wait until he photographs our big day!  If you book him, tell him Jen and Jay highly recommended him to you!

http://www.detroitphotocompany.com/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know if you're still looking, but I used Jason from JS Photography. I think he was fantastic! You get all day coverage, and printing rights to your images. You also get access to the images online within 5 days of the wedding. I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    We hired The Camera Chick out of Troy.  She's $2250 I believe but you get 2 photographers all day as well an engagement session in her package.  Sandy and her husband Tim are just great and make you feel like old friends.  They were referred to us by good friends who can't say enough great things about their wedding photos.
  • Options
    I HIGHLY recommend Amanda Williams photography.  http://amandawilliamsphotography.com/

• Options
    mlemoe03 said:
    I don't know if you're still looking, but I used Jason from JS Photography. I think he was fantastic! You get all day coverage, and printing rights to your images. You also get access to the images online within 5 days of the wedding. I couldn't be happier!
    I agree with mlemoe03... We are using Joe from JS Photography for our wedding in April 2016. I think picking the photographer was the hardest thing for me to do, and after our engagement session in October, I am very happy that we chose Joe from JS. He did a great job, and was very accommodating. He was recommended to us by a wedding planner friend. In addition, you can customize your wedding package to fit your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards