Not Engaged Yet

Christmas Eve Eve (aka Wednesday)

Good morning! How many of us are still working today?

Yesterday was okay, I had to race to my doctor's office after work for my IUD follow up right after work and thankfully I made it before she left because I was her last appointment. Happy to report that after my ordeal with the insertion there have been no issues! Idk if I could go through anything like that again if there where. After that I finished Making A Murder (OMG!) and made dinner. It was pretty uneventful.

Today, I am working and then heading straight to BF's fencing meet, and then we are going out to his older brother's graduation party at his home where I am going to drink all the wine and it's gonna be great!

Tomorrow I am working in the morning until 1 at my friend's grooming shop as a favor, and then I'm gonna go home and pack my things because I am dogsitting for another friend until NYE. I'm gonna figure out a nice outfit for the Christmas Eve service and BF's church (if you can call it that, since we only go once a year) and dinner at his house after. Christmas day I've got to finish wrapping gifts if I can't on Christmas Eve, and I'll head to BF's around lunchtime! I wonder if BF has even bought my gift yet...

Re: Christmas Eve Eve (aka Wednesday)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards