New York-New York City

Venue Help

edited December 2015 in New York-New York City
Hi Everyone!!! My fiancé and I are getting married in May 2017 and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any venues in Brooklyn, Manhattan, or New Jersey. Our budget for this wedding is 25,000-40,000 with 100-120 guest.
We are going for a glamour ballroom type wedding like in the picture. Any recommendations would really help!!

Re: Venue Help

• Hi there, I'm currently planning a wedding in NYC for 125 people for Oct 2016, unfortunately, I'm not sure you'll be able to get anything in Manhattan that resembles your picture for that price (50% of budget for reception = $12.5- 20k) and for 100 people, that will be tough. Our total per person was X, but after admin fees and taxes it was 33% more- something to be aware of in NY!

Maybe someone else could assist with Brooklyn or Dirty Jerz locations?
  • Hi Everyone!!! My fiancé and I are getting married in May 2017 and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any venues in Brooklyn, Manhattan, or New Jersey. Our budget for this wedding is 25,000-40,000 with 100-120 guest. We are going for a glamour ballroom type wedding like in the picture. Any recommendations would really help!!
    I love this picture. which venue is this? gorgeous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards