Arizona-Phoenix

Budget Wedding in AZ

My Fiance and I are planning a wedding of about 80guests for Fall 2016. Ideally an outside ceremony at an affordable price around PHX or Sedona. We currently live in Boston and are limited on availability to actually visit these places. Any suggestions ??? :)

Re: Budget Wedding in AZ

• I'm getting married at My Vintage Venue in Mesa and using Cater Phoenix as our catering- both seemed very reasonable when I called around. I'm also from out of town and they have both been great in communicating and accommodating. 
  • I used Venue at the Grove (am local though). While not the absolute cheapest, it was all inclusive so the quote given included everything (ceremony, florist, dj, caterer, bar, cake, set up, photographer) so that was nice. The only thing I had to find was an officiant.
  • advancewingadvancewing member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2015
    I'm getting married this November, and so far we have only spent about 1500$ but we are getting married outside on a trailhead and going to a dinner show as our reception. Plus I've never been to Sedona, so it will all be a suprise
  • There's a new venue by the Superstition Mountains called The Paseo. I was just there last week to check it out (Its their first year) and it's gorgeous. The owner was saying how they're really not that complex on their pricing yet, so they don't have any ad-ons, its all one flat rate. It's totally a place I'd get married. I'd definitely recommend checking it out.

xo
    Denise Karis 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards